- AudioQuest Cinnamon da USB-A a Lightning (Apple) Cable
- Lunghezza: 0.75 e 1.5 metri
- Metallo: Conduttori in Argento Solido al 1.25%
- Dielettrico: Polietilene solido ad alta densità
- DBS: DBS a strati metallici - Metal Layer Noise-Dissipation System (NDS)
- Segnale dei conduttori controllato per una direzionalità dell'audio digitale
- Calza Nero/Rosso
- Lunga vita del cavo garantita!
SOLID 1.25% SILVER CONDUCTORS: Solid conductors eliminate strand-interaction distortion and reduce jitter. Solid silver-plated conductors are excellent for very high-frequency applications, like USB audio. These signals, being such a high frequency, travel almost exclusively on the surface of the conductor. As the surface is made of high-purity silver, the performance is very close to that of a solid silver cable, but priced much closer to solid copper cable. This is an incredibly cost effective way of manufacturing very high-quality USB cables.
HARD-CELL FOAM INSULATION: Hard-Cell Foam insulation is used exclusively in most of AudioQuest’s video and digital audio cables. Similar to Foamed-PE, it is nitrogen injected to create air pockets. ‘Hard’ foam is used because the stiffness of the material allows the conductors in the cable to maintain the same relationship with each other along the full length of the cable, thus ensuring that the characteristic impedance of the cable is consistent.
METAL-LAYER NOISE-DISSIPATION SYSTEM (NDS): 100% shield coverage is easy. Preventing captured RF Interference from modulating the equipment’s ground reference requires AQ’s Noise-Dissipation System. Noise-Dissipation System prevents a significant amount of RFI from reaching the equipment’s ground plane.